Wow, that is some story you have there, lol, but I can assure you, it's a complete lie designed only to tarnish our good name for god knows what reason. Lets look at a few things shall we? ;D
1. "Nexgen4x and their EA's are complete scam." You said our EA's are a scam? We only have one EA, not EA's, and it is far from a scam. We have many happy paid customers. The EA is called Primus-Alpha and you can find its performance results right here on FPA.
2. The company is run by a guy called John Thompson from Perth, Western Australia. Yes thats correct. lol .. sorry i can't stop laughing. This post actually made my day.
3. "He lured me in to by an EA off him and open an Account with his prefered broker FX Plimus." Hahaha .. what did I "lure" you in with? Fishing tackle?
4. "I gave him $50,000 as he promised me a 10% return each month, its been three months and I have only $4600 left. Im trying to get my money back but John is not answering his emails or phone. " Oh really? :D Do you regularly go around giving people $50K who make promises to you? You must be really rich Nacy! :O lol. But seriously .. no you didn't. I would think a loss of $44K would warrant an FPA case don't you? Did you open a case? (/me looks around). Nope. No case. But feel free to lodge one. I would love to hear the crickets chirping when FPA asks you for some evidence. You wouldn't even be able to provide evidence that you are a real person! Let alone a victim. :facepalm: Oh .. and according to you why would you buy our EA and THEN give us money to manage for you? Doesn't make sense. Not to mention we don't offer any managed account services.
5. "I have already reported him to ASIC" .. No you didn't.
6. "he is operating a financial services business without a license." I'm not licensed by ASIC because I am not operating a financial service. All I do is sell one EA. That's it. No more.
7. "This guy has a jail sentence coming." No I don't.
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. =D Nacy .. feel free to just open an FPA case or something if your real.
FPA Admins, you can delete Nacy's post if you want to but I don't really care. It's not going to do my EA sales any justice but I know I'm not going to jail so it really doesn't bother me.